Well, it's here. 2013. We made it! 2012 was a blast, but now we have another year to make plans for and strive for greatness! I am pleased to say that a majority of my resolutions from last year where meet! So, in that spirit, I shall now give you all my goals for 2013\n
- Learn Node.js
- Finish my python VHost app
- Write a better mysql gui for *nix
- Become a Debian Developer
- Speak even more on php and Open Source
- Get at least five articles published
- Get started on my php book
- Switch from CodeIgniter to Lithium
So there it is! My little wish list for 2013!
I've install cloud9 ide on my laptop today (if you are wondering, I will blog about it next) and in that is a good start on the Node js.